How to Make Argan Cleansing Oil
Would you like to incorporate the oil cleansing method into your beauty routine without spending a lot of money? Here's a simple, all-natural recipe for you to create your very own argan cleansing oil. All it takes are a few minutes and four easy-to-find beauty oil ingredients.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 ounce Argan Oil
- 1/2 ounce Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 ounce Sweet Almond Oil
- 1/2 ounce Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 ounce Polysorbate-20 (optional)
- a few drops of grapefruit essential oil (optional)
- 2 oz bottle (amber colored preferably) with a cap enclosure to store the mixture
Add argan oil, grapeseed oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, and grapefruit essential oil (optional) to the two ounce bottle. Close bottle cap tightly. Gently shake the bottle for approximately five seconds. Rub a quarter-sized amount cleansing oil into hands and apply evenly over dry face. Wet the face and gently massage into a creamy texture. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with a towel. Store the argan cleansing oil blend in a cool area, out of direct sunlight.